SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster Assistance - P365X
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster Assistance - P365X Login/Join 
posted
I could use some help in finding new holsters. I will be purchasing a P365X soon, which will be my primary duty carry weapon (plain clothes, suit and tie attire day to day). I will also be adding a TLR7sub to the pistol.

I need ICW and OWB holsters for the pistol. I prefer kydex but I’m having trouble finding anything that is made for the P365X w/ the TLR7sub so I’m willing to be flexible on the kydex requirement at this point.

If there are any custom manufactures that can build a holster for this setup I’m happy to go that way as well.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Posts: 410 | Location: PA | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Don't search for P365X holsters. The P365X uses the same holsters as the P365, so holster makers don't bother listing the P365X as a separate model. (The only difference between the two is the grip length, which doesn't matter for holster fit.)

Instead, try searching for holsters for a P365 with TLR-7Sub. A quick Google revealed a number of options out there.

It will also fit holsters for a P365XL with TLR-7Sub, with just a bit of a gap at the muzzle end. But that doesn't matter on Kydex, especially with the TLR-7 attached. The kydex will be molded so that the retention indexes around the TLR-7, and the TLR-7 protrudes well past the muzzle of the P365X anyway.

Like you, I often carry my P365X (but no TLR) as a duty gun, since I'm in plainclothes 95% of the time. It's a great option for capability and capacity in a nicely compact package.

Posts: 32431 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, that helps a lot and really opened up some options.

Posts: 410 | Location: PA | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out this holster. I got one for my Glock 43X MOS with the TLR-7 Sub.

https://werkz.com/amfinder?fin...76664&sid=M4BsrVRuBV

Posts: 55 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TT Gunleather is my go-to for serious carry leather. When I was on medical light duty I carried a P365 in same while on duty. I'm confident he can build around the light.

Sorry, not much of a Kydex fan.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kidcop:
TT Gunleather is my go-to for serious carry leather. When I was on medical light duty I carried a P365 in same while on duty. I'm confident he can build around the light.

Sorry, not much of a Kydex fan.

Same here. Never warmed up to kydex. Tim at TTGunleather is my go to as well. His work is fantastic.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post