SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up 1st SIG Sauer P365XL Today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up 1st SIG Sauer P365XL Today Login/Join 
Picture of Beretta92
posted
Detail stripped & cleaned the frame & slide & it had rust preservative all in the innards, spotless now & lubed properly with Lucas Extreme Gun Oil
Red Dot Co-Witnesses Perfectly Too!!
OK Here it is, looks 100% complete except one of the OWB clips for the holster is missing
That holster will do until something better gets here
There is a long magazine extension base, I assume is for using the 15-round magazine in the standard P365
Looks like from the label that this came with 2 12 round magazines & the 15 round plus the Romeo Zero were added afterwards
I have the big white SIG cardboard box the case & holster came in, also came with two magazine carriers + manual, lock, stickers, rear sight assembly, allen wrenches etc.
Cost was $489.99 + 7% Sales Tax, They also have a P365 non optics ready for $425.99
I couldn't be happier...
Not even sure I even want the smaller P365 now, but they have ONE & I could put it on layaway & pay for 4-5 months on it slow & easy
I have a Glock 43X, Springfield Hellcat OSP, M&P Shield 2.0 + several others & have been buying these slimmer smaller lighter handguns lately + Easier to Carry...
This is my 1st Optics handgun & will mount an upcoming RZ on my Hellcat too

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is this upcoming RZ you speak of?

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
What?! Beretta92 bought a SIG?!
Congrats anyway!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8832 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cworetired:
What is this upcoming RZ you speak of?

Maybe it's more like another pending Romeo Zero perhaps?

-MG

Posts: 1921 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
All I get is the picture of the holster.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
All I get is the picture of the holster.

Me too.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
The missing images appear to be links to an Indiana Gun Forum that requires a log in.

Posts: 9439 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
I need to figure out a way to post photos here that isn't a bunch of trouble FOR MR
Yes another Romeo Zero for my Hellcat OSP
I will get some photos & be back in a while
Gary/B92

Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post

Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Looks like that site is not allowing hotlinks to those images.

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Let us know how it shoots.

Posts: 9103 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
OH I Will for sure
Not today but coming SOON/

I noticed during disassembly & cleaning + Lubrication that this pistol doesn't have a striker reset spring, found out this was something SIG started doing with the X frame pistols early/mid 2021 with the black strikers with angled tip to try and prevent primer drag

I will save some brass from both my P365XL & P320 with no upgrade & have a look see

Confidence Restored Cool
And I thought I had lost that tiny little spring
But it was never even there to begin with Big Grin

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I’m certain the forum will overwhelmingly approve & validate your decision…

Posts: 13789 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, how'd it do at the range?

Posts: 11 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 14, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
Haven't been to the range YET BUT this is still the last pistol I have bought as of late
Seems like I went for a while buying smaller flatter thinner pistols, since Feb-March I have bought a Glock 43X, Springfield Hellcat OSP & this SIG P365XL
Still grab the Glock 43X the most when I go out BTW, been trying to transition over to an optic pistol because of old age & vision problems from having diabetes for 44 1/2 years
Need new glasses more than a new pistol & could get a optical exam & two pairs of glasses for the price of two boxes of ammo
Instead, I just bought a new weed eater
HaHaHa!!

Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
Also just picked up a couple of holsters for the P365XL cut for optics
With those I can carry the P365XL but won't until the range lets me know it's 100% reliable + sight in the red dots on my two optic pistols
Pictures to come of the pistols & holsters
Gary/B92

Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the purchase. That was a great buy at that price.

The XL is one of my favorite guns and is my carry gun about 90% of the time. I actually own 3 of them, all identical. I carry one, use one to train with and have a spare at home. I rotate them out on a regular basis.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post