SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG 210 (German) out for a spin
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG 210 (German) out for a spin Login/Join 
posted
I remember the day I bought this pistol. I sold chocolate ammo at the gun show for 2 months to build up the 2,000 dollar asking price.

When I finally got it home. I secured all ammo and poured a perfect glass of Woodford Reserve, I unboxed it to the music that is playing when Beatrix Kiddo looks at Hattori Hanzo's swords.

The hype was real then, and 5 years later, it continues to be. This is the german version sig pumped out with the American mag release.

If I feed it the right ammo (reloads somehow got in the mix one time) it runs like a swiss clock. Accuracy? Give me a break, I posted photos below, only did seven yards because god does it make me look good.

This has about 2k rounds through it. It is not a safe queen and I have a competition holster made for it, don't know when I will get around to that.

When I inspected the 210As they are pumping out, I must admit, they seemed VERY nice. I might pick one up as a little brother and give this one a break sometimes.

Enjoy the photos and the results

https://ibb.co/4dFmZ3k
https://ibb.co/nCWdQBJ

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2508 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Some purists might throw a fit, but, in my hands, the P210A is quality and shoots just as well as the German or the Swiss P210.

Q

Posts: 26441 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Some purists might throw a fit, but, in my hands, the P210A is quality and shoots just as well as the German or the Swiss P210.

Selling my German Legend is the biggie in my gun regrets, I got stuck in the German export nonsense but I agree, the 210A is fine. I was playing with it earlier this week.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post