SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    looking to add an RMSc slide to my G43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking to add an RMSc slide to my G43 Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Have a G43 sitting in the safe, sitting next to it is a NIB CTS-1550 RMSc optic.

Yesterday got the AIM email that they are selling slides with the RMSc cut for $139, and I had been looking at sending the slide to Battlewerx for $100 to have it cut for RMSc so I can mount the optic, which with shipping works out to the same.

Has anyone here bought slides from AIM or had a slide cut by Battlewerx. Time to get the product isn't paramount, I'm not using the G43 at this time.

In fact I was toying with selling the G43 and my G48 since they just sit in the safe gathering dust, I've had the G48 out maybe twice in 3 years. Or, maybe getting a P365 X Macro Tacops or some other of the 4000 P365 variations.

So, send it off, buy the new slide, sell them here and buy a new Sig.

Posts: 23461 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
If/when I want an optic on a Glock I'm just gonna use these guys:

https://langdontactical.com/cu...t-rdo-cut-for-glock/

I like using a well-modified Glock slide instead of a third party manufactured thing that may or may not work. Also I happen to know they stand by their work.

Posts: 5145 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
I’m with Doc, send off your slide and have it milled. I have used Jagerwerks a few times and I’ve been happy.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3643 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post