SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    EDC & Gun Belts
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

EDC & Gun Belts Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
3 pages and no one mentioned Magpul belts? I have 3 1.5" belts and 2 1.25" dress belts. Great leather, super quality and terrific looks. Did I mention price? I found them all on sale at various times. 4 in the 35.00 range.

Posts: 92 | Registered: February 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AH.74:
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
IIRC, Armour Belts is run by the son of The Beltman. (someone correct me if I'm wrong please)

That is not correct. He is the nephew I believe of the original owner, not of the original Beltman.

RE: the Beltman- the site is active. He sold the company to a couple who as far as I know are continuing his standards of very high quality of service and product.

https://www.thebeltman.net/

Just got my third belt from the Beltman. Great product & no change in quality over the last 6 years.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scsu74
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:
What is your favorite Gun Belt? I am looking for a new one to help with weight distribtion. Currently, I have a Dahltech, double layered, non-tapering bullhide belt.

Thanks.

Mean Gene Ares for leather
Volund G-Hook for nylon

Both allow for precise adjustment, no holes. I appendix with either, both are very comfortable.

X-Carry (ACRO & DPP slides), X5 x2 (w/ DPPs, gas pedals, Springer guide rods)

Posts: 293 | Location: Up Nort | Registered: July 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post