SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 AXG Legion
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 AXG Legion Login/Join 
Picture of NoQuota
posted
https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-axg-legion.html

https://youtu.be/edPX-mWK_O0?si=7XJL0_bunBtYwDRI

https://www.youtube.com/live/V...?si=itSiQpaRMcHCpTyQ

Looks very nice

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NoQuota,

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Yea, it looks good. like the al grip.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
I love the AXG grip for the P320, it transformed my P320 into my favorite gun.

I expect similar for the P365.

I run the large back strap on my P365, so I wonder how the AXG measures up in comparison ?

Posts: 597 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Make the non-Legion AXG grip module available. Not going to pay extra for any Legion gimmicks.

Q

Posts: 26411 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Make the non-Legion AXG grip module available. Not going to pay extra for any Legion gimmicks.

Completely agree. Also don't need the ported slide / shorter barrel.

Posts: 353 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d be interested if they made the grip module available, that looks very interesting

Posts: 457 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like. I have wanted an AL frame for awhile but the aftermarket guys kind of go stylistically nuts. This is not nuts. Would prefer an X grip to the Macro though. I am a smaller frame bigger reload kind of guy.

Posts: 7508 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
quote:

100%!

I will buy the grip module.

I bought a Mischief Machine grip module, but it’s too small front to back, I prefer the Macro module.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Attention, Attention, tonight's movie will be the Price of Joining the Legion, starring Ron Cohen....

In case anyone wondered, the MSRP is $1,299.00 if you are a Legion Owner and registered you can pre-order one.

Thank is all

Posts: 23461 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^That's Laughable!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8903 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
They need to sell that grip module with the cut for the manual safety too.

Posts: 3385 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JMag
posted Hide Post
I’m unimpressed; even more so with the sticker price.

JMag
"The truth is incontrovertible; malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." ? Winston Churchill

Posts: 798 | Location: Southeastern U.S. | Registered: March 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

SIG does have this thing about mixing Kool-Aid cocktails. Newington needs to learn to make it straight, no kiddie chasers.

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would have been more interested if it did not have the longer slide/comp. If it had been on a 365X I would have had more interest. I do like the aluminum grip so much better, there is a shop that makes them a bit north of me and when I felt it with the aluminum grip module it made a load of difference

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ah3:
quote:

Same thoughts. I'd be interested in the metal grip. Not the least bit interested in ports on any gun.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1892 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ah3:
quote:

I guess great minds think alike. This is exactly what thought when I looked at it.

Posts: 6623 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Yep, +1 for just the grip module.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want a metal AXG type grip these guys make them for around $400.

You can order different sizes to carry different magazine capacities.

https://mischiefmachine.co/shop

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm intrigued. Want a non-Legion version as a standalone. Want this gun to exist in a non-comped format (would rather go with aftermarket porting).

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
TheHumbleMarksmen does make a good point on this where if you tried to build this yourself, it would cost you an extra $200. That also assumes you want a P365 set up like this.

Also from the looks of things, only the 3.7" slides will work with the AXG frame.

Posts: 4182 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post