Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
Wanting to buy a digital trigger guage and wanted to ask the forum members what they have, use, and like....Thanks. Mark | ||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
This one, Mark. Q | |||
|
| Bookers Bourbon and a good cigar ![]() |
^^^^Yup. https://www.amazon.com/Lyman-7...rigger/dp/B00162QGLS Second choice: Wheeler: https://www.amazon.com/Wheeler...rigger/dp/B01B7OYTNQ Any dog can be a Guide Dog if you don't care where you're going. NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER | |||
|
| Member |
Right,Lyman | |||
|
| Member |
Thanks Guys. I will get one ordered today.....Mark | |||
|
| Member |
Well, cool. I think I will too. Risk the consequences of honesty... | |||
|
| Member |
Interested as well. Thanx ! | |||
|
| A man's got to know his limitations ![]() |
I have owned a Lyman electronic gauge since 2002, never had any problems at all. "But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock "If there's one thing this last week has taught me, it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it." Clarence Worley | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

