SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a SIG Sauer P320 " GRIP MODULE QUESTIONS"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a SIG Sauer P320 " GRIP MODULE QUESTIONS" Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beretta92:
I just got off the phone with SIG
They are going to do the recall & install X-Ray 3 sights on my P320 Compact too
Already have the shipping label in my mailbox
They ROCK!
Born on Date for my P320 is 11/04/2016

Sweet! I was really impressed with their service when I sent mine in. IIRC mine was back in less than 2 weeks. I think you''ll be pleased with the result.

Posts: 8608 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
I did the super clean on the P320 Nitron this evening
Disassembled the striker assembly & cleaned + it's bore + extractor + took the fire control unit apart & cleaned & lubricated it
It was just kind of dirty & used about ten q-tips & 3-4 patches & 5-10 drops of lube in key places
The action is nicer & crisper + it just racks better & more positive having the parts lubricated properly
Also learned about the two micro springs in the striker assembly = striker return spring & striker safety elbow spring, Unsure of actual names = What I Call them..
I really like the design other than those two micro tiny springs but once together all is good
I have a new grip module small & a flat faced trigger coming possibly this week or next
BTW the Shipping Label SIG Sauer sent me expires in 90 days just so anyone else who deals with them knows that detail
They are going to charge me $139 for the X-Ray 3 Night sights with installation

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Beretta92,

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beretta92
posted Hide Post
I got the small grip module from SIG Sauer today & also found a small gun skin for my snub nose @ ECC for $5 today
Life is Good!

Posts: 1861 | Location: Clarksville Indiana | Registered: May 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post