SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for to have a P320 X-Carry in 357 SIG. Any recommendations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for to have a P320 X-Carry in 357 SIG. Any recommendations Login/Join 
Picture of Kchorro
posted
Wondering who can recommend me a shop who can work on a P320 slide 357 Sig carry to make it looks like the one in the 9mm P320 X-carry. Thanks in advance!

P220R Carry Dark Elite
P230 X-Five
P230 X-Carry
M77 commemorative S/N 8xx
Other several more in between...Wink
Guns enthusiast all my life. In GOD I Trust.. A real SIG fanatics. Weekend shooter.
NRA & TSRA Life member & DU member and supporter.
A Texan by Choice..no by error.

Posts: 308 | Location: North Dallas area | Registered: September 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jagerwerks works on P320 slides. I had a slide cut for a RMR and was very pleased with the work and the nitron finish. I purchased the slide as an extra for my P320 XCarry. Looking back, I wished I'd picked the top window cut as it would better match the XCarry slide.

A P320 slide cut for the RMR, then either mount an RMR or just cover the cut with a "cap" and the front window cut would be close to the "look" of the XCarry.

Posts: 221 | Location: USA | Registered: May 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Primary Machine did a compact 320 slide for me for my RMR. I don't believe they will mill for a Romeo 1? They did nice work. I like having the backup sights vs my Xcarry. Both shoot well.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post