SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    1911 guys, come on in, who do we like for thin G10 grips ??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1911 guys, come on in, who do we like for thin G10 grips ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I've got VZ thin G-10's on both of my 1911s and they're great.

Posts: 7271 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another happy VZ customer. Hogue also make good g10, but I have those on my High Power.

Posts: 4592 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tarheelfan84
posted Hide Post
Another vote here for VZ grips. When it comes to G10, they make the best grips/accessories available in the material.

Posts: 677 | Location: WNC  | Registered: March 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another vote for VZ. A lot of good g10 grip options out there. But VZ always has the thinnest options in my experience.

Posts: 222 | Location: McDonough, GA | Registered: August 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JDG:
LOK for the money! But Coolhand sells some nice G10s for almost nothingSmile

My thought on VZ is you're paying extra for packaging and name recognition. (and I've owned plenty)

I forgot about Coolhand, once I looked I remembered being on the site before. The things that interest me though all have thumb cuts (seems most of their grips do) which do not want.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
thanks fellas !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post