SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up CZ P10 C
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up CZ P10 C Login/Join 
Picture of redlickranch
posted
Stopped by my new favorite gun shop in Louisville, KY and found a deal on CZ P10C. Kicking around getting a 45 can and thought this might make a good host some day. Must be a CA model since it only came with two 10 round mags, but I thought the price was good enough to try out.

I did some searching last night and it looks like hi cap mags are running over $40. Hope to take it to the range next week.

Urban Gray CZ P10C 9MM with Threaded Barrel and Suppressor Height Night Sights. $359.99 plus tax

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look harder. A quick google search shows the mags between 25 and 36 bucks.

Posts: 17158 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Thanks will do. This is what I saw last night.

https://www.brownells.com/maga...zine-prod105854.aspx

And nothing from CDNN who sometimes has great deals on mags.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote has mags for less

Posts: 13824 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote is a great place to pick up mags: http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz...mecgar-actmag-c-173/

I also picked up a P10C recently, and I really like it. Great ergos and very flat shooting. Congratulations.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2227 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post