SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Hello and Sig custom shop question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello and Sig custom shop question Login/Join 
posted
I'm new here, hello everybody. Does anybody know if the Sig custom shop will remove the ambi safety on a p938 legion and replace it with a left side only? If so do they replace the right side grip panel for one with no safety cut?

Posts: 2 | Location: Newburgh, IN | Registered: March 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Call Sig CS

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure the answer will be NO.

It is an easy "do it yourself " job. Safety from a P238, grip panels from LOK grips.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Robert "The SIG Armorer" Burke did mine (converted the P938 to single-side safety), along with smoothing the trigger action.

He is "The Man!"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure they'll change it for you, but the grips won't change.

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I just talked to LOk. Sounds like they can fix me up.

Posts: 2 | Location: Newburgh, IN | Registered: March 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post