Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MK25 slide Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Correct, price is back down to $289. Mine came in yesterday. Very nice. Chrome lined barrel, anchor on the slide, bright Night sights...

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Got mine- looks great. eBay is filthy with new Sig classic upper assemblies, many of which are MK25’s. I wonder if this is the last hurrah for the classic line and Sig is dumping their old stock.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Got mine- looks great. eBay is filthy with new Sig classic upper assemblies, many of which are MK25’s. I wonder if this is the last hurrah for the classic line and Sig is dumping their old stock.

Hmmm, may have to buy some spare parts.

DPR

Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Interesting in that I don't think the digital code on mine is a sticker.... and it sure has not fallen off...

I just might have to order one... as mentioned... spare parts..

Edit.... well it's all y'alls fault... I just ordered one.... what kind of sights are on these?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it is the legion slide assembly for 10 bucks more.

https://osagecountyguns.com/si...218165470.4019917397

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Well, I finally cracked and ordered one. My intention is to have this one milled for an RMR so I can have an optic mounted MK25 along with my standard slide.

I’m not really a fan of the QR sticker so I peeled it off my MK25 and placed it in the owner’s manual. I have no need for it but figured it should be saved.

Posts: 2930 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
it is the legion slide assembly for 10 bucks more.

https://osagecountyguns.com/si...218165470.4019917397

I think that is just a bare slide though, no barrel or recoil assembly?

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2730 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
11/8 still $289.

Conserve Liberty, and the right of self-determination.

Posts: 57 | Location: The Flyover Part | Registered: September 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The wife was repurposing the box my MK25 top came in and found this in it Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shot it today on my German frame and it's a tack driver. Outstanding setup!

DPR

posted Hide Post
I bought one too. I was thinking of getting an extra barrel at some time and for $100 more you get a complete slide and recoil assembly.

I am not sure what I will do with it but I can swap slides around now or get it milled for a dot.

Posts: 243 | Location: OH | Registered: January 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The FedEx guy delivered mine a half hour ago! Cool

Unlike DSgrouse's experience mentioned in Q's thread, mine arrived practically 'cryovaced' in it's little baggie, within a sealed SIG box, just like the multiple P320 Slides I've acquired at the SIG Academy Pro Shop in Epping, NH.

I definitely 'wanted' one of these, but was just being fiscally responsible, waiting until the next CC billing cycle, before I pulled the trigger. Unfortunately, during that time it reverted to the standard price. Frown I resigned my self to the fact that I didn't 'Need' it, and I was OK with that...But a few days later, the SIG Gods shined down in Osage County and reinstated the previous 'cannot resist' sale price! I felt justified as I clicked 'Add To Cart' AND 'Go To Checkout'....Apparently I did 'Need' it! Wink

Though I have a number of W.German P226's to shoot in 9mm, I can now shoot my only late model 'Frame Made in Germany' Stainless Slide P226 in all three calibers; .357 SIG, .40 S&W (if I 'really' want to) and now 9mm! Razz

Let's Go Brandon! Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8777 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
I also keep telling myself I don't need it.

Posts: 1955 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Mine came Fedex...(required a signature) in a vinyl envelope that contained a basic cardboard box... inside was foam rubber and the slide was in a plastic bag... seemed factory fresh to me.... my plan was/is to have it as a conversion for my 357 Legion.... and I missed the follow up post or probably would have spent the extra $10 bucks for the 9mm Legion slide.

damn, I still might .....

Oh, and I found one of those "Let's Go Brandon" labels on my floor.... what is the deal with it.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
DANG IT! this forum cost me way too much money... you guys (& any gals) should be ashamed...

just order the Legion slide.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

posted Hide Post
The MK25 slide is back up to $379.99 as of 11/14/21

Posts: 243 | Location: OH | Registered: January 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
well I have to say there is a difference between the MK25 slide and the P226 Legion one... I did not look closely at the pictures and there is not really that good a description ...

So, the MK slide assembly comes with a 9mm barrel and recoil spring (shown in the picture on the web site) The P226 legion slide assembly is just the slide assembly, no barrel or recoil spring. And now that I go back and look at the picture on their web site... it only shows the slide. Not a big deal ... in fact I might have an extra 9mm barrel and recoil spring in my box of stuff...

So, I checked inventory of Sig parts... seems I have a barrel and recoil spring but I need a guide rod. Anybody know where I can get one?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Blume9mm,

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

posted Hide Post
sorry for missleading people. I thought the legion slide was complete.

I didn't do my research.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
So, I checked inventory of Sig parts... seems I have a barrel and recoil spring but I need a guide rod. Anybody know where I can get one?

Gray Guns....Custom Fat Super Black Guide Rods are IN STOCK @ $32.00 Wink

https://grayguns.com/product/c...per-black-guide-rod/

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8777 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
Blume9mm,

I have one I can send you. Shoot me an email.

Posts: 1955 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post