SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wilson Combat - Beretta front sight drilled for Fiber Optic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilson Combat - Beretta front sight drilled for Fiber Optic Login/Join 
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted
I decided to send my M9A1 slide off to Wilson Combat to have them drill the front sight for a fiber optic rod. (It’s my main IDPA gun.)

Overall I think they did a great job for a very reasonable price. ($50 but it comes to $64.45 total which includes return shipping.)

Turn around time is quoted at 3-4 weeks but mine only took just a bit over 2.

The results:

Posts: 12544 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
That looks good. $ well spent.

Posts: 13819 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8346 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had my compact done with this. It's really well done agreed.

Posts: 684 | Location: Arlington, VA/Burlington, VT | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information, been thinking about having this done to my 92G.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Josh Rowe at Allegheny Arms did something similar for a 92FS of mine. It was $75 total and took under two weeks. It has held up well. The gun wasn't new but was always a good shooter, so I sent it in. Now with the TJIAB installed, I shoot it as well as my LTT Elite.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:
Josh Rowe at Allegheny Arms did something similar for a 92FS of mine. It was $75 total and took under two weeks. It has held up well.

Josh does great work. He did the same on a Centurion I had him convert to SAO.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1263 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcs1564:
quote:
Originally posted by bobandmikako:
Josh Rowe at Allegheny Arms did something similar for a 92FS of mine. It was $75 total and took under two weeks. It has held up well.

Josh does great work. He did the same on a Centurion I had him convert to SAO.

I'm pretty much set to send my Centurion to Allegheny for a FO sight (integral sight to be drilled-out), and add a WC blacked-out "U" site. Need to decide on the height. Mine shoots 1.5 - 2" low at 7 yds and 3-4" at 15 yds. and that is with the front dot covering the target. I guess I prefer more of center or even 6 o'clock hold.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post