SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P250 FCU -- Will it fit all calibers?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P250 FCU -- Will it fit all calibers? Login/Join 
posted
I have a P250-22 and would like to use its FCU to assemble a P250 in .45 ACP. I understand that with the P320, the FCU for the .45 is different from the one for all the other calibers, but I can't find anything definitive on the P250.

One source I found says that the P250 FCU will fit all calibers, that it's completely interchangeable, but I'd like some more confirmation on that. I sent an e-mail to SIG, but they often take quite a while to answer queries, so ...

Anybody know anything about this? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 841 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toivo:
I have a P250-22 and would like to use its FCU to assemble a P250 in .45 ACP. I understand that with the P320, the FCU for the .45 is different from the one for all the other calibers, but I can't find anything definitive on the P250.

One source I found says that the P250 FCU will fit all calibers, that it's completely interchangeable, but I'd like some more confirmation on that. I sent an e-mail to SIG, but they often take quite a while to answer queries, so ...

Anybody know anything about this? Thanks in advance.

I believe they only made one FCU. here is an article https://www.thetruthaboutguns....p250-22-22lr-pistol/ and another
https://www.guns.com/news/revi...hunting-the-sig-p250 Going to .45 you need the .45 specific grip as it is a little wider.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The FCU works for all calibers

Posts: 28 | Registered: May 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post