SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    KARMA: Winner - Wolfpacker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picture of hjs157
posted
Offered in this KARMA is a one-piece Hogue Bantam grip for the Smith & Wesson J-Frame round butt revolver. I recently obtained this NOS condition grip from the bargain bin at my LGS for use on my newly acquired S&W Model 60. Once installed however, I found the rubber texture to be a bit too sticky for my taste. My new VZ two-piece checkered G-10's arrived today so this one is up for grabs. Included are the original packaging and installation tool. Good luck and thanks for looking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3507 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance at that, thank you.

Posts: 26922 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I'll toss my name in the hat.
Thanks for the offer.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4137 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice karma, thanks.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 383stroker
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I have a 637 that only came with the full size Pach grips. It would be nice to have something smaller for this little gun.

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1041 | Location: East of the DFW Metromess | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I’ll throw my name in…great karma!

Posts: 1966 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me please. Thanks

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 7317 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSIGPACK
posted Hide Post
Add me on please and Ty!

Posts: 669 | Location: Orlando,FL. | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Com 45acp
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.
Thanks

Posts: 521 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me as well. thanks

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your nice karma as well. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
The karma picker has spoken. Congratulations go out to Wolfpacker for winning the Hogue Bantam grip. Thank you to all who participated in this KARMA.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I am sorry that I had not been back to your karma thread. My wife had a serious health scare and my gun forum browsing took a back seat for a while. Just getting back to a revised version of normalcy. Thanks again!

P.S. I just realized that you posted the win today. Thank you.

Posts: 797 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the winner (and here’s hoping your bride has recovered or is well on her way to same).

The grips offered in this excellent karma have become my favorite for my 642.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6695 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:
Thank you! I am sorry that I had not been back to your karma thread. My wife had a serious health scare and my gun forum browsing took a back seat for a while. Just getting back to a revised version of normalcy. Thanks again!

P.S. I just realized that you posted the win today. Thank you.

Best wishes to your wife. Once you are well grounded, please check your e-mail. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Thanks again for the KARMA and the well wishes for my wife. She is improving daily.

Email reply sent.

posted Hide Post
The Hogue J frame grips arrived. Thanks again.

Email sent as well.

Best regards,
Russell Ham
Wolfpacker