SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WINNER: Two (2) 15-Round P226 Mags Unknown Mfg.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WINNER: Two (2) 15-Round P226 Mags Unknown Mfg. Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
The winner is > > > Pal < < < . Thanks to all who participated.

Up for grabs are these two unmarked P226 magazines. Both are in great shape though one mag is clearly of better quality than the other. Karma open to all SIGforum members registered on or before May 13th. If you can ID the manufacturer of either mag, please post in your response. Thanks and good luck.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
I can't help you with the manufacturers but put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in also.

Too many SIGs .. ... Nah not really

Posts: 361 | Location: AL | Registered: August 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NOT in for the karma but I have mags that look just like those. No idea where they came from so I’m curious as well.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I am willing to give them a try.

Please add me. Thanks for the Karma.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My p226 could use those.

Thank you for doing this.

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. They will work with my Taurus G2C.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
I have no idea who made those, the indentations on a 15 round mag is unusual.

Please include me in the karma, though.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
The one on the right w/ the welded seam down the middle of the back looks like a ProMag.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Falcon
posted Hide Post
Check-Mate Industries

Posts: 72 | Location: Alabama | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance, please. Thank you!

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I could use them, please include me.

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Falcon
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please.

Posts: 72 | Location: Alabama | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Thanks,

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 444 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Can always use a couple extra range mags.
Thanks for the offer.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to thank you again for the generous karma. I will put these to good use.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post