SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mag pouches that will fit P239 .357/.40 mags?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mag pouches that will fit P239 .357/.40 mags? Login/Join 
Have Camera - Will Travel
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted
Given the current dearth of P239 accesories, I'm struggling a bit to find an OWB kydex double mag pouch to fit P239 .357/.40 magazines. Has anybody found another size pouch that has "interoperability" with them?

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 3095 | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
These are singles, not doubles, but they are narrow and two of them will not take up any more real estate on your belt than a double. Maybe less.

Buying two singles instead of a double gives you more flexibility in mounting position, and also the option of just carrying one magazine on those "light days."

http://www.kytexgear.com/produ...ig-p239-mag-carrier/

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
http://www.c-rusty.com/pages/o...prod/magcariers.html

Oh. Its leather, not kydex.
Never mind.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post
Thanks, fellas, and as much as I appreciate the suggestions, I already have sources where I can order a pouch. My question is, have you ever found a pouch for a different size magazine that will *fit* a P239 .40/.357Sig mag, even though that was not what it was designed for?

Sometimes good people have to do bad things to bad people to prevent bad people from doing bad things to good people.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.-Robert A. Heinlein

The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Mag pouches should not be too big of a deal

The P239 and P225 share a magazine body

Look for P225 stuff

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wire Gonzo, Far Bombay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by colt_saa:
Mag pouches should not be too big of a deal

The P239 and P225 share a magazine body

Look for P225 stuff

I had not considered the P225 as an applicable fit. Thanks!