SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A P365XL with a 3.1-inch barrel? Sure, introducing the P365XL Spectre Comp!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A P365XL with a 3.1-inch barrel? Sure, introducing the P365XL Spectre Comp! Login/Join 
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I really don't like that gold color, on anything. It looks tacky.
Even if the bits were black, I'm not interested enough to try one.

It seems to function as advertised though.

Posts: 1482 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since this appears to use a 365 standard barrel and the longer XL recoil spring the only change is the ported slide. I think I will wait till they sell this slide as a stand-alone which they will. You can buy all the Spectre slides on their website and I bet they will sell this too. Expensive but I like to try stuff out, not enough to drop 1100 bucks for the whole shenanigans but I would buy the slide to try it out.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
over $1K?

Nope

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10730 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm entitled to this Title
posted Hide Post
I'd buy the standalone slide. They can keep the TiN trigger and barrel.

Posts: 13991 | Location: WV | Registered: October 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any guess as to when the slide will be available to purchase separately?

Posts: 3 | Registered: February 16, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post