SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is “your gun”?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is “your gun”? Login/Join 
Picture of LimaCharlie
posted Hide Post
Government model 1911 in either .45 ACP or 10mm.

U.S. Army, Retired

Posts: 3725 | Location: Northwest Oregon | Registered: June 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
S&W 686 L-Frame in 4" with Pachmayr Presentation Grips .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: radioman,

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Rock Island 1911.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
P220 in 9mm.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Glock G19.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
P7 PSP

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
It's a toss up - P226 or 1911's. Clarity as I typed and thought...the 1911 platform it is. The fit, the feel, the muscle memory manipulations, the outstanding trigger, the variety yet all mostly the same....

Posts: 819 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of largebore1
posted Hide Post
Sig P229 Dark Elite in either .40 or 9mm. I just can't seem to get the same accuracy with .357 sig but I keep trying!!!

THERE'S NO EXHILARATION LIKE ACCELERATION

Posts: 41 | Location: South | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
My edc is a Gen3 19, but "my gun" is a stainless 220 with the goofy rail.

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
My BHP....I know my G17s are more practical but I love the way the BHP carries, shoots and feels in my hand.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Sig P229 in .357 Sig!

Posts: 784 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
1911. I consistently shoot it the best. Sig .45 or Colt .38 super, doesn’t matter which.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
Rock Island 1911.

Good Lord was thinking about you today, thinking I haven't seen you post in a while but here you are. Smile
South side seems to have a murder or two every night these days. Stay safe old man and keep avoiding those slam fires. Wink

My gun?

Colt 1911

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
P226

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgmr05:
I think, if we are honest, most of us are still sort of looking for it.

Yeah, over the years my "favorite" gun changes. I resolve it with the daily question, "If SHTF, Which do I take forsaking all others". The answer changes almost daily.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock 45 (9mm.) I am amazed at how well this gun shoots.

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P226 in .40 or a G19.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Glock 19 Gen 3

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1520 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post