SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P210 Carry jamming on magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 Carry jamming on magazines Login/Join 
posted
During an IDPA match last weekend, my P210 Carry was jamming and we couldn't diagnose it at the time.

Turns out that several of my mags (all with Taylor Freelance's GGI +1 adders) were catching the slide as it sought to move forward into battery. The slide was actually catching on top of the mag; therefore the mags were overinserted.

Anyone else experience anything like this? I'll be calling Gray Guns on Monday to get their take on the issue.

Posts: 15 | Registered: April 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I look forward to your post on what they say the problem is.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First question, did they work properly W/O the plus one mod/s?

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I'm having a hard time picturing how the aftermarket extended bases have anything to do with the mags getting "overinserted". If anything, they can only be either under inserted or normal inserted. Did you put the factory bases back and shoot them? And see what happened? I'm thinking the mags themselves being out of specs is the problem here.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post