SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The new CZ TS2
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The new CZ TS2 Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Completed my TS2 suitcase. Everything needed is there. 152 rds at your disposal once all loaded. Cool

* 5x factory 20-rounders
* 2x factory 26-rounders
* Mag bases (blue ones are Armory Craft)
* Mag loader
* CLP & cleaning tools & patches
* Tools
* Flat/thin aluminum grips
* Palm Swell G10 LOK grips

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Nice enough to make me enviousSmile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Racing Green model just hit US shores. I’ll have one shortly.

Posts: 1315 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Still a sweet gun! I’m waiting for the .40 version.

On my well used TSO, I wanted a heavier trigger. I started with an Apex Tactical hammer and sear kit, then I upgraded to a Cajun Gun Works flat SAO trigger for the Shadow 2. With that, I installed a standard TSO trigger return spring and a CGW reduced power trigger return spring for the Shadow 2. That gets the trigger to around 4lbs with a much better reset. Helpful for winter matches, where trigger freeze has a new meaning.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Handsome pistol. CZ certainly has come a long way.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I considered buying one of the TS2s since I can get those into inventory pretty easily these days, but then I mucked that idea up by buying the Alien...which reminds me...I was supposed to post my shooting impressions about that one. Oops.

Back to the CZ: I'd been looking at the green grip version with the gas pedal and supposedly various other internal tweaks, but it seems that CZ doesn't have much left in-country right now, at least at distributors. I think our competitors over at West Coast Armory might've had one, but they also aren't shy on (over)charging a premium on their wares, to cater to/take advantage of their more 'elite' clientele.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Q, Any thoughts on swapping out the mag release for one that isn't checkered and with a more rounded profile? I recall it was digging into your shooting hand and wondered if you rectified that.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought the TS Racing Green last week .
The trigger pull comes factory set at 1 pound, 8oz.

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Black Scorpion Gear offers holsters for the TS2.

https://www.blackscorpiongear....cal-sport-2-holsters

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Scuttlebutt has it that CZ will be releasing a bull barrel version of the TS2 Orange.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post