SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My Legion Family
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Legion Family Login/Join 
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted
I started with a P226 DA/SA Legion. Then I bought a P229 DA/SA Legion. Then I shoot my friends P226 SAO Legion, so I sold my P226 DA/SA to get the P226 SAO Legion. My next purchase was a P220 DA?SA Legion.

From that point I knew I had to get rid of both DA/SA Legions and had to purchase the SAO versions.The P226 Legion SAO was such a great shooting pistol! I am really happy I did. I love these pistols!!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Nice. I love my P226 SAO. I’m going to add a P229 SAO soon!

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Love the P22x SAOs!

D28A1232 by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

LegionTrio by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I'll join the 'show & tell', added the Legion Romeo when SIG was having a sale on the slides a while back.

I use the original slide when I'm shooting suppressed.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post