SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New to sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to sig Login/Join 
posted
So I was wondering will a lower parts parts fit from a sig p320 fit in a sig p365 or is it different?

Posts: 3 | Registered: April 09, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
They share nothing in common.

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoorguy1979:
So I was wondering will a lower parts parts fit from a sig p320 fit in a sig p365 or is it different?

12131 pointed out no similarity P320 to P365, except the FCU which is the "gun"

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
quote:

the fcu's are different as wel,, or are you saying that they ate called a fire controlled unit?

Don't ever think the reason I am peaceful is because I forgot how to be violent

Posts: 17 | Location: Asheville | Registered: May 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Conceptually, both guns are striker designs that incorporate a modular FCU as a serialized part that can be swapped between different grip modules, and mated to different uppers...within the same product line. That concept is where the similarity ends, however. The P365 is a much smaller gun than the P320, and there is no parts compatibility between the two product lines.

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Not sure what you mean by "except". Nothing in common means no "except". Wink

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
quote:

Not sure what you mean by "except". Nothing in common means no "except". Wink

Ha. I guess that didn't come out right. I suppose I was trying to say FCU interchangeability in the 365 size, and 320 t0 320.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post