SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Calipers on a 320 slide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calipers on a 320 slide Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted
Can someone put calipers on a 320 slide and let me know what it reads?

Long ago I learned that posted dimensions don't help me much.

I picked up a 320 this weekend and I liked the trigger, but it felt a little fat to me. It actually felt noticeably fatter than a glock, but im not sure if it was real or just my anti-Sig bias.

If it's not any fatter, it did feel nice.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Mine (357/40) measured 1.0575-1.058" at front, middle (just forward of ejection port), rear. The P226 slide narrows at the front and seems slimmer. By the ejection port, though, it measures about 1.016, a little narrower, but not much. I believe that the more squared-off shape of the P320 slide, like the P250’s, makes it seem fatter.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Thank you! That's exactly what I was wondering, I really appreciate it.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P320 9mm compact fits perfectly in my Glock 30 holster.

Posts: 55 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post