SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 1911 texas gold
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 1911 texas gold Login/Join 
posted
Any kind of fair price thoughts on a 1911 texas gold?

Posts: 271 | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
The ones I have seen change hands went from about $1750 to about $2450

But that was in varying States

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post

I snagged mine new in 2019 for $1,500 and no regrets. In today’s market, I suspect a new one would easily go for ~$2,000. Since they aren’t making it anymore an ANIB would fetch about that as well with use and blems knocking the price down by grade. As for me, I would NOT sell mine for $2,000 but that’s because she is paired with a Texas Silver version which was my first 1911. Don’t know if this help you with your question. Bottom line, it is worth exactly what the buyer is willing to pay.

Dave

Posts: 469 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Buying one, or selling one?

I have NO idea what a fair price would be but...Regardless, this thread will have a short half-life and be nuked shortly, as it's essentially viewed as a WTS ad running outside of the Classifieds. Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TheDash6
posted Hide Post
That is a Beautiful 1911 ! I'm in Texas myself and could totally enjoy one of those.

GM

~ In search of the finer things ~

Posts: 39 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: March 31, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post