SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG-Sauer announces the P220 10mm Login/Join 
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Yes, things are happening. En route from dealer to FFL.

WI Assembly is voting on repealing the two day handgun waiting period tomorrow. No it will sit in a handgun jail for two more days after it gets to my FFL, probably Wednesday.

So boys and girls, this is the real deal. This is the stainless SAO.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:

Yes, things are happening. En route from dealer to FFL.

So boys and girls, this is the real deal. This is the stainless SAO.

Must not look at pictures.... Can't stop... ...

I keep staring at this and am trying to convince myself I don't need TWO 10mm Sigs.

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:

I keep staring at this and am trying to convince myself I don't need TWO 10mm Sigs.

Don't forget the 10mm 1911s that are coming. Big Grin

Posts: 409 | Registered: November 14, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BRL,
Congrats on that beautiful acquisition!
I would love to add that to my family of SSEs. Smile
I have the Lipsey's reverse two-tone DA/SA. I have been thinking of trying a Sig P-series in SAO. I can't wait to read your range report!

posted Hide Post
Holster?

Posts: 9 | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GoneBallisticInAlabama:
quote:

I either need to get a lottery ticket or two?

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excitebikemike:
Holster?

I've got a couple ready to finish up. I want to wait until they are in hand so I get the stitch lines right.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GoneBallisticInAlabama:
quote:

Yep, I need three.

Two down, one to go. Should get to the range this weekend to shoot the snot out of what I've got so far.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: guns_and_labs,

Posts: 9 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
You want to save some for the rest of us? Big Grin

Posts: 4176 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Duress called me today...Finally shipping out my GT20. I got the shipping info tonight. They us USPS two day express. ARGH...Who uses the USPS? At least it's on the way now.

slingshots are my favorite

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
I watched a 10mm SAO and a 10mm Match Elite 2tone walk out a door yesterday, about an hour after they hit the shelf. I'd say they are selling fast. Smile

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by inspcalahan:
I watched a 10mm SAO and a 10mm Match Elite 2tone walk out a door yesterday, about an hour after they hit the shelf. I'd say they are selling fast. Smile

Were you at Granny's, or did someone else get SAO's in?

Posts: 9 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by guns_and_labs:
quote:

Granny's it was.

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never heard of Granny's. So I looked them up. For some reason I see pictures but no identifying or descriptive info on what they are showing.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Granny's it was.

That was me. The SAO was less than an hour... I opened the package.

Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Picked up mine from the FFL today. Nothing wimpy about this gun.

I actually love how the mag inserts. Slap it home and you know it's secure. Hit the mag release and it pops right out.

I was disappointed when I heard they made the change to the adjustable target sights. Gotta say, I'm not really a fan. I wonder if there is a different sight that will fit on that slide configuration.

I'd like to have some trigger work done on it. It's not bad, but not impressive. It's an impressive gun, it deserves an impressive trigger.

Holster is stitched up and drying. I might have to go to church Subday just so I can wear this.

I should be able to get some rounds down range this weekend.

Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Granny's it was.

That was me. The SAO was less than an hour... I opened the package.

Nicely done! I may have walked out shortly thereafter with the other match elite..... Awesome gun, well until the canoe flipped over on the way home. Hope that stainless doesn't rust. Wink

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:

I might have to go to church Sunday just so I can wear this.

Glad it is finally home where it belongs Smile

I like your church ! ! ! Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Picked up mine from the FFL today. Nothing wimpy about this gun.

I actually love how the mag inserts. Slap it home and you know it's secure. Hit the mag release and it pops right out.

I was disappointed when I heard they made the change to the adjustable target sights. Gotta say, I'm not really a fan. I wonder if there is a different sight that will fit on that slide configuration.

I'd like to have some trigger work done on it. It's not bad, but not impressive. It's an impressive gun, it deserves an impressive trigger.

Holster is stitched up and drying. I might have to go to church Subday just so I can wear this.

I should be able to get some rounds down range this weekend.

Sig is offering their Father's Day Special which has trigger work including the SRT.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post