SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Holster recommendations
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Holster recommendations Login/Join 
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
So, this is what I am using for now. It fits the Kahr PM9 a little tighter than the P365 but it wears pretty good. So I ordered a Don Hume to fit the P365 in the same style holster. Wear it a 4 o clock. Pulls the pistol up close to my body and can be covered with a T shirt. For deeper concealment I have a Remora to use. Thanks for all the suggestions.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2769 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
My favorite is the Ugly Bald Guy Regulator. Easily snaps on/off without having to unthread your belt.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The US Secret Service issues DeSantis holsters for its agents, including those protecting the President/Vice President and visiting foreign heads
of state. I've never had an issue with any DeSantis holster. Highest quality; great fit!

Posts: 248 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m a huge fan of Crossbreeds owb snap slide for my 365, I do have a Vedder owb and several other leather owb holster for my pair, the Snap Slide sees the most use, very comfortable and conceals well

Posts: 457 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1 on that Winthrop holster for the 365. They are comfortable as hell. you’ll forget you’re wearing it.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use N82tactical for my inside the waistband. I have a white hat Kydex on leather OWB

Posts: 34 | Location: United States | Registered: August 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out the DeSantis GAT holster. Really hugs you. They're really bargain priced. It became my
EDC holster.
Only in black leather Try Amazon.
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
For OWB, I have the Don Hume JIT. It works really well for my P365 standard, both slide and barrel do not extend below holster opening. At $27, it is truly a bargain for CCW.

http://www.gunnersalley.com/do...-belt-slide-holster/

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
For OWB, I like "The Slide Guard" from High Noon Holsters. I have one for my GSR-1911. For my P365, I went with a IWB Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra-Max. My P365 disappears using that holster.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post