SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Need help with Glock trigger replacement
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help with Glock trigger replacement Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Nice! I certainly understand that. That is why I went with a TLR7 on my issued G45 and a Safariland 7000 series holster. The muzzle and flashlight are flush and also with the holster. Safariland is sending me the rigidity band for my holster soon, I hope.

quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
We have the P320 carry in 9mm now, going to the P320 X-Pro full-size with the Romeo 1 Pro. We originally went with the carry because we figured it would be easier to sit in the car with them...less digging into the seat. Turns out by the time you put a light on it and stick it in a Safariland 6360, it's just as long as a full-size, so we opted for the added barrel length this time around.

Posts: 3447 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Benner, check your email.

Posts: 3189 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
iron chef, email replied. Thank you

quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
Benner, check your email.

Posts: 3447 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I've sold bone stock Glocks and people message me after and say "What kind of aftermarket parts/springs did you put in this thing? This trigger is fantastic!!"

Disassemble the Glock, lightly polish all the wear components with some flitz metal polish, clean everything really well, and then grease the contact surfaces before reassembly.

You can sand down any high spots or plastic flashing on your trigger shoe to make it more comfortable.

That's all I do to Glock. I don't agree with changing any internal parts on a weapon that could be used for defensive purposes. On a plinking range gun, who cares. Change whatever you want.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bubba. I wonder if simi chrome would work the same as flitz? The reason I ask is I have some simi chrome.

quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
I've sold bone stock Glocks and people message me after and say "What kind of aftermarket parts/springs did you put in this thing? This trigger is fantastic!!"

Disassemble the Glock, lightly polish all the wear components with some flitz metal polish, clean everything really well, and then grease the contact surfaces before reassembly.

You can sand down any high spots or plastic flashing on your trigger shoe to make it more comfortable.

That's all I do to Glock. I don't agree with changing any internal parts on a weapon that could be used for defensive purposes. On a plinking range gun, who cares. Change whatever you want.