SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P250-Questions and your experience.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P250-Questions and your experience. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cous2492:
Has anyone made a p250 x-carry? I was kicking around the idea of picking up a used p250 compact and getting the x frames (especially the compact when it comes out).

The p250 has the more vertical slide serrations, which I think look much better.

Like this?

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gc70:
quote:
Originally posted by Cous2492:
Has anyone made a p250 x-carry? I was kicking around the idea of picking up a used p250 compact and getting the x frames (especially the compact when it comes out).

The p250 has the more vertical slide serrations, which I think look much better.

Like this?

Okay.... now I have to get one! That is awesome.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
OP, don't overlook the full-sized versions. Zero problems with either a .40 or a 3557SIG.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post