SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M11-A1 upgrades!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M11-A1 upgrades! Login/Join 
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna suck it up and go to the range tomorrow.
I'm not in the mood to stand out in the wind and cold today.

I did get some new shoes in black and gray that didn't look right so I dyed them black.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
Love those aluminum grips Rockchalk! I did a similar set-up on my P224. That Grayguns trigger is so much better than the Short Reach Trigger. I think I need an M11A1 or a P229...

““My mother always used to say: The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana.” —Betty White

Posts: 102 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cokehockey:
Love those aluminum grips Rockchalk! I did a similar set-up on my P224. That Grayguns trigger is so much better than the Short Reach Trigger. I think I need an M11A1 or a P229...

Thanks. I snatched them up from here a couple years ago. Ya, that trigger is the shit. It's almost like cheating!

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you finding the grips ? I can't find any with the Sig design.

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MC3072:
Where are you finding the grips ? I can't find any with the Sig design.

Watch the classifieds and eBay. I don't know if they were ever sold as a separate item from Sig, but they came on a few models stock. They bring a premium when they do show.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alex35
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
I’ve been neglecting this weapon for awhile now. Everything came in this weekend and I found the Gray Guns dual adjustable trigger by chance at my local shop.

P224/Legion Slide Stop Lever
Solid steel guide rod
Gray Guns dual adjustable tigger
Sig Aluminum grips.

Cured the pinch I get from the flat trigger, no longer ride the slide stop lever and thinner tackier grips. I didn’t think it was possible to love this weapon anymore then I did.

And the tramp stamp because I love it and everyone hates it Big Grin

Those grips look fantastic

Posts: 187 | Registered: February 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nice photography

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Indeed. Excellent photos.

Have only a phone photo of mine, but finally got to the range recently and fell head over heels in love with the DAK conversion done by Robert Burke. It has made the pistol really impeccable for my bum right paw.

It shall again be most carried Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post