SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M11-A1 upgrades!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M11-A1 upgrades! Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
I’ve been neglecting this weapon for awhile now. Everything came in this weekend and I found the Gray Guns dual adjustable trigger by chance at my local shop.

P224/Legion Slide Stop Lever
Solid steel guide rod
Gray Guns dual adjustable tigger
Sig Aluminum grips.

Cured the pinch I get from the flat trigger, no longer ride the slide stop lever and thinner tackier grips. I didn’t think it was possible to love this weapon anymore then I did.

And the tramp stamp because I love it and everyone hates it Big Grin

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Nice.
My new G10 grips will be here for mine tomorrow.
The E2 hammer strut and base was going to be the last change till I seen your slide lock lever.

There's not much M11 left to mine anymore.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
That look fantastic. What a nice SIG! Enjoy.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10487 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great! I might look into a P224 slide stop for my 226.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Mine is still a 9mm kind of.

M11-A1 in .357 Sig

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Those are some good looking M11's I need to get mine out and show it some love.
My first one, my 15 y/o son decided is his and damn can he shoot that thing!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I never warmed up to my M11-A1 until I got rid of the short reach trigger & installed the GG Dual Adjustable. After that I splurged & got some Hogue G-10 checkered grips & now it gets carried almost as much as the MK25.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Hate the stupid sticker all you want the M11-A1 is my favorite non-226 SIG of all time. Yes it's even better than the divine 228.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pics Rockchalk.

Saved one for my wallpaper. Hope you don't mind. Wink

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jackimoe:
Nice pics Rockchalk.

Please do!

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
quote:
Originally posted by jackimoe:
Nice pics Rockchalk.

Please do!

I love all of your fence pics. I can always tell your guns even before looking at the avatar.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Your rear sight base is cracked.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
You take great photos, especially that last one. See you have that M11 pimped out all the way, including audio jack! Big Grin

Posts: 1817 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
Your rear sight base is cracked.

It was dog hair from my schnauzer

Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mjlennon:
You take great photos, especially that last one. See you have that M11 pimped out all the way, including audio jack! Big Grin

Thank you sir. Ya, it was my way to stick it to Apple for doing away with theirs.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mjlennon:

I got the newer model, they eliminated the audio jack now I have to find some Bluetooth head phones.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted Hide Post
My M11A1, Wolfe 18# spring, Hogue G10's, Greyguns P-SAIT trigger and a Matrix aluminum hammer spring seat. Best pistol I own.

Posts: 113 | Location: N.E.Ohio | Registered: August 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sugerwater:
My M11A1, Wolfe 18# spring, Hogue G10's, Greyguns P-SAIT trigger and a Matrix aluminum hammer spring seat. Best pistol I own.

You the saying....."Picts or it didn't happen" Big Grin

Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
Mine is still a 9mm kind of.

M11-A1 in .357 Sig

Nice!

Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Got the chance this afternoon to hit the range with my M11-A1 today. Forgot how much I enjoyed shooting this Sig. Trigger upgrade was something I should have done a long time ago.