SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Everyone posts pics of their new nice gun, lets see the ones you shouldn't have sold
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Everyone posts pics of their new nice gun, lets see the ones you shouldn't have sold Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
dang, it's on photobucket and I can't access it anymore.

Never should have sold my HKPRO custom HK45C or my HK45CT.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
dang, it's on photobucket and I can't access it anymore.

Never should have sold my HKPRO custom HK45C or my HK45CT.

I have a weird affection for my .45 caliber HKs. I LOVE them. Like more the I should for a crappy trigger, external safety having piece of tactical Tupperware. But there is just something about them that just does it for me.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Colt Trooper MK III Nickel

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2759 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
One of my first was a Bersa Thunder 380CC

An Argentine-produced .380 similar to a Walther PPK, it was really reliable and accurate due to the fixed barrel. I put wood Marschal grips on it and pocket carried it a bit but dumbly sold it and I could kick myself. Frown

Posts: 33795 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post

I found this picture somewhere on the net but it looked like this (this could be a nickel lower though looking at it).

Back on Sigforum maybe 15 years ago or so I remember we had all these special guns of the month being sold by SIG only on this site.

1 of 50 total P229ST (stainless) in .40 S&W for sale one month and I got one.

Gun was amazing had no recoil.

I don't regret it needed the money at the time.

It felt like it was kind of "rare" SIG, no tail, german frame, all stainless, just quality all around.

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
The guns I wish I had never sold are:

Beretta BM62
S&W 625 Model of 1989
Benelli M4
HK P7

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
This gun, a 2015 edition Colt XSE, is the one that got me back “into” 1911s that year. I wound up buying “better / nicer” 1911s along the way, but do wish I’d held onto this one.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post