SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Experience Center Sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Experience Center Sale Login/Join 
posted
If anyone lives near the Pro Shop in Epping (experience center) they have great deals today on display guns. Examples, P226 9mm $500, M11A1 $600, many Legions $600-$800... Also, used mags.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I love it when you walk in there and find bins of used mags!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
...display guns. Examples, P226 9mm $500, M11A1 $600, many Legions $600-$800...

DAYUM!

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
I love it when you walk in there and find bins of used mags!

If you look closely they often have NEW Mags in those bins as well. I've found 'like-new' Mags a number of times...And then there was the time I purchased TWELVE 'brand-new-in-the-baggie' SIG P320 'Made in Italy' .357 SIG/40 S&W 14rd Mags for $15.00 each! Cool

ETA - This sale is an annual thing and called 'SIG Saturday'...'Green Highlander' goes every year! People often show up between 3:00 AM - 4:00 AM to 'get in line'! Generally the REALLY good deals are gone pretty early in the morning!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/9100055694

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/5960011784

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8786 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
I was there nice and early this year too. It was interesting watching what sold quickly. In the past, the Legions and rifles where generally the first things to go. This year it was the P320s and P365s. The Legions priced $800-850 didn’t move in the couple of hours I was there. The MPX PCCs at $1400 were slow to go as well. The braced pistols were on the wall when I left as well.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoot, missed it again. I'll make it a priority next year.

Good news it's only 20 mins away!

Posts: 795 | Location: NH | Registered: July 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was an FFL there buying a basket full, half dozen or so, pistols.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, I forgot again. At those prices, it would have been a no brainer to add to the collection

Posts: 186 | Registered: April 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post