SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ 75 Clones AT 84
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 75 Clones AT 84 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by Akchef:
quote:
Originally posted by randyman:
There is a AT84S on GB which includes box and 3 mags and looks to be in great condition. Current bid is $781 with 11 hours left. If it doesn't turn into a last-minute feeding frenzy, this could be a good opportunity.

The one on GB sold for just over $1000.

I think the current bid is rather high for a CZ75 clone. How much do you think a AT84s is worth?

Well, apparently the going rate is over a grand, so less than that is probably a decent price.

Posts: 466 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by randyman:
The one on GB sold for just over $1000.

Yep, and it wasn't me. It's all for the best. I was planning to make a bid of $1,000. It's been so long since I purchased a gun on GB. I didn't realize the ending time was in EST and I'm in CST. About 20 minutes before I thought the auction was going to close, I logged on to check the price and found out the auction actually only ended about 5 minutes earlier. Some late bidding triggered the 15 minute rule, but it was still too late for me.

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post