SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Street price for the 365
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Street price for the 365 Login/Join 
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Question on the SIG warranty. Do they take out-of-warranty guns back for repair or refer you to a SIG-certified armorer? I've only ever dealt with them for stuff within the warranty period. If you don't put enough rounds through a gun within the warranty period, an otherwise in-warranty problem won't pop up until it's too late. Or how is SIG with this stuff?

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Street price depends upon which street.
At the Big Town show yesterday (11/17/18) I noted a total of two P365s at different vendor's tables.
One was priced at $599 and the other at $648.

Several local stores offer(ed) them for less ($549) but they are perpetually sold out.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I have a spare one bnib I will sell you.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Black Friday sale, already going on, has them for $499 and in stock locally.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
I don't know, I still haven't seen one. All the gunshops I've asked around here say they sell within a few minutes of hitting the shelves.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3509 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CT Dakota
posted Hide Post
got one today for a black Friday price of 479.00

Posts: 1162 | Location: SW Florida,USA | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Local Gander-Outdoor was moving lots of P365 on sale at $450 + sales tax and included 20 rounds of 365 HP ammo. Got to dry fire several - very little variation: rather long take up, fair amount of creep, and brisk let-off with small over-travel. Reset was short and second pull seems to have less creep. Measured 6.5 to 6 pound-force required. At 10 yards, one can fill black on NRA 50 foot pistol target. Dates from August to mid October - each store said to have had 50 to 60 each. Amazon has a $15 pocket holster (P5, I think) that works well. Tested Vedder pocket holster - good quality, but P365 rides too high in one's pocket.

Hope Apex, or the like, has trigger improvement.

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith5.0:
I was at the Orlando Gun Show today and saw 6 of them for $699 and that was the sale price!! The original tag had $799 on it. I literally laughed out loud and didn’t notice the shop keep standing in front of me... needless to say he wasn’t happy and all I could say was “really tho?” as he walked away.

It’s no wonder he had 6 sitting on his shelf...
Let me guess. Shoot Straight?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our local Fleet Farm has had them in stock for months, and regularly priced at $499, in Fond du Lac, WI

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$460 out the door.

P220 (.45)
P225
P226 (9mm)
P228
P229 (.40)
P365
P6
SP2022 (9mm & .40)

"...it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it." - Clarence Worley in True Romance

Posts: 370 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I paid $499.99 today (+$10.00 for the background check and no sales tax). First one I've actually seen in person.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great revival. Smile

Purchased basic 365 with two 10-round magazines for 499.00 plus tax at lgs.

Posts: 19 | Location: Alabama | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Mine basic 365 was $425 at the local gun store in Dawsonville.

However, I had to buy the X upgrade kit to make it what I wanted, so I'm $100 in.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Question on the SIG warranty. Do they take out-of-warranty guns back for repair or refer you to a SIG-certified armorer? I've only ever dealt with them for stuff within the warranty period. If you don't put enough rounds through a gun within the warranty period, an otherwise in-warranty problem won't pop up until it's too late. Or how is SIG with this stuff?

There is no "out of warranty" for the original owner.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Well, that's good. I have a P365 and P365XL, bought both new from dealers. I've run a ton of rounds through both without a single hiccup.