SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Street price for the 365
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Street price for the 365 Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
$499 at Dunhams after the $50 off deal they always have, except for Friday's.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much for mags of the different types?

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
got mine 2 weeks ago a cabelas 487.00

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went by three LGS after deciding to domino on any June/July born date P365. None available .... headed to Cabelas, nope nada no joy.

So ... went to my members shooting range last thinking they would be the last place to have one and by golly they had one born on 7/10 for $539. Bought it!

A few days later dropped by Academy Sports and after picking up cleaning supplies happened to spot a Sig 12rd magazine for $39. and I jumped on it like a duck on a june bug!!! Sig wanted $59 on their site if I remember correctly.

Anyway, break-in is progressing without any hiccups so far. The 10rd with the grip extension just fits my hand OK and the 12rd feels just right and will still fit in a baggy pocket or sits well and easy on my belt in a Sig factory holster.

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. I stand for "We The People ..."

Posts: 259 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: August 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pittwm
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5445 | Location: Paducah KY | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
$499 here. No mags for sale here yet.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:
What kind of street pricing is being found for the 365?

Paid $509 and change plus tax, about $549 out the door. My LGS has two in stock at the moment. Used to be a waiting list. Seems like the demand here has died down.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
$499.00

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$539.00

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 545 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2123 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$499.99 inc. shipping at Osage County Guns. They're in the Classified Section of this forum.

Their P365's go in and out of stock.

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was quoted $499 at Sportsman Warehouse in Tucson. Purchase on line and gun is shipped to local store for paperwork.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
200 bucks from the twitchy guy in the alley behind Waffle House.

Posts: 781 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I believe $499.99 is MAP, and $448 is LE/Mil/First Responder pricing.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgtbrock:
Too bad they are not priced for what they are worth. Way too many malfunctions for cc of any type so maybe a paper weight?

Not to mention the added cost of shipping it back to sig for a new firing pin every now and then Big Grin

I got an opportunity to talk to a sig rep at my fav. Gun shop the other day and when I brought up all the problems he claimed that they were all “bull shit” and I could tell it was a pretty touchy subject.. I got a kick out of asking him when sig was going to stop using us as beta testers. That’s about the time he walked away from me to talk to somebody else.

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TENWOLVES
posted Hide Post
My P365 has been 100% flawless, over a thousand rounds threw it, no paper weight here, it's an awesome gun, and pert of my EDC rotation, none of my friends have had any problems either, that's why I went ahead and got one, I carry with 13 rounds aboard...ih, and it'a accurate as hell..

P226 Scorpion, P225 A-1, P 226 SAO Legion, P229 Legion, P 22O Hunter SAO, P938, P320 full, P 320X Carry, P365 P365 XL. P365 SAS

Posts: 277 | Location: Grant Pass, Oregon | Registered: April 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
quote:
Originally posted by Sgtbrock:
Too bad they are not priced for what they are worth. Way too many malfunctions for cc of any type so maybe a paper weight?

Not to mention the added cost of shipping it back to sig for a new firing pin every now and then Big Grin

I got an opportunity to talk to a sig rep at my fav. Gun shop the other day and when I brought up all the problems he claimed that they were all “bull shit” and I could tell it was a pretty touchy subject.. I got a kick out of asking him when sig was going to stop using us as beta testers. That’s about the time he walked away from me to talk to somebody else.

These type of post serve nothing, I have over 6800 rounds thru my 365 with zero issues. people who have never owned one can keep this going by continuing this type of bullshit. if you have a issue with a 365 you don't pay shipping they will take it back and make it right just like most manufactures.

I don't blame the sig rep from walking away from you! I have no issues packing my 365. but go ahead keep spreading the hate on something you know nothing about.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Most here are between $1,000 and $1,500. Think that encompasses almost all I've seen for sale on Calguns... Craziest part is they sell.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2433 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
$499 at Gander. Yeah, you read that right. Gander Outdoors...

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Question on the SIG warranty. Do they take out-of-warranty guns back for repair or refer you to a SIG-certified armorer? I've only ever deal with them for stuff within the warranty period. If you don't put enough rounds through a gun within the warranty period, an otherwise in-warranty problem won't pop up until it's too late. Or how SIG with this stuff?

Posts: 3493 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post