SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Street price for the 365
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Street price for the 365 Login/Join 
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted
What kind of street pricing is being found for the 365?

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4125 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
499 plus tax.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 373 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Bought one today for $499 another nearby shop sells them for $549. They seem to sell pretty much immediately according to my local shops...lucky to last for a whole day.

Posts: 4518 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
A LGS has one on display for people to check out, if they want one they will place them on an order list. Price is $539.00

Last time I was in there, 2-3 weeks ago; they had sold 6.

A range that I belong to has had 10 come through it, I haven't asked what price they are selling them for.

They had an event today, and the Sigarms rep had a P365 available for people to shoot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$500-$600
Northern Indiana

Depending on the shop

RC

Posts: 1938 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
Private sellers in MI have been trying to get $550 for new.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
My LGS's price for them is $515.

Some of the stores around the area have been selling them for upwards of $600 a pop.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at the Orlando Gun Show today and saw 6 of them for $699 and that was the sale price!! The original tag had $799 on it. I literally laughed out loud and didn’t notice the shop keep standing in front of me... needless to say he wasn’t happy and all I could say was “really tho?” as he walked away.

It’s no wonder he had 6 sitting on his shelf...

Posts: 23 | Location: Central FL | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
$529 at Cabelas

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$499 but there's a waiting list with nine guys ahead of me. $50 deposit. Two months was the estimate.

Posts: 15 | Registered: April 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
One guy was trying to get $700 out of his. Once more stores got them in for 550 to 600, the scalping seems to have calmed a bit.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We’ve only had 3 of them so far and finally have 1 more coming in this week, but we’ve gotten between 529-549 and they’ve left our shelf immediately everytime. The price should settle down around the $499 neighborhood once they’re readily available, but due to supply of them you’ll have to pay a little premium to not get put on a huge waiting list... I’m all for making a few extra dollars when things are harder to come by, but these $700-800 price tags are pretty laughable.

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I paid $549 but I didn’t want to wait

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
$499 for both of mine from different places.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
449 LE / 499 plus tax

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Mine was $519.00

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased one yesterday. $699, but included four mags, including one with base extension. I bought a 12 rounder to complete the set. The two extra mags account for $100 at Sig's retail price. Margin may be better on the mags than for the pistol. Production date of my gun 5/16/2018. They had two, both with 4 mags - the first 365's not pre-sold. I've been checking for awhile at this store.

jpfive
Sig P365
Sig P220R-4-DSE 45ACP
Springfield 1911 Custom 45ACP
Beretta PX-4 9mm
Browning Buckmark 22 LR
Ruger Six 22WMR/LR
S&W 686+ 6"
S&W Airweight Snubby

Posts: 14 | Location: Pensacola, FL | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomball Pawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:
What kind of street pricing is being found for the 365?

SIG MAP (minimum advertised price) is $499. That's what we sell them for, with no deposit required. About 30 names left. We received 22 in May. Sig is telling me it will be the end of the summer before they complete intial orders from dealers and distributors.

Posts: 21 | Registered: April 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgtbrock
posted Hide Post
Too bad they are not priced for what they are worth. Way too many malfunctions for cc of any type so maybe a paper weight?

Posts: 15 | Location: Florida | Registered: April 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paid $549 LGS in Florida.
Dumb luck finding one.
In addition, LGS gave me a years membership to their range ( I already was a member so they extended by an additional year).
Had been on Cabela's list for several months with no end in sight.
By the way, great little shooter and happy I was able to get one at a "reasonable price".

Posts: 14 | Location: seminole, florida | Registered: October 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post