SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Fans Of The P250c In .22, Please Step In And Share Your Thoughts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fans Of The P250c In .22, Please Step In And Share Your Thoughts Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted
I could use a .22 pistol for plinking, and nothing currently on offer really seems to appeal to me.

What's the hive mind consensus on the SIG P250c in .22LR these days?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First, let me say I am a big fan of the P250 as a defensive pistol. However, for plinking, I would go with something with a lighter trigger pull that would be more suitable for plinking or informal target shooting.

rambo

Posts: 243 | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of the full-sized 250s. Unless the trigger was noticeably worse, I think I'd be fine with it.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post