SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Buying a used P365
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buying a used P365 Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Making a statement, RK, nice Smile

Finally got to the range, 80 trouble free rounds between the wife and me. I shot about as well as I'd expect, good enough by my standards. Probably the best results I've seen from the wife, she seemed very comfortable and had fun.

Pretty consistent minor primer drag, I picked up a random sampling of brass --

As mentioned, this gun from 9-18, traded recently by its owner for a new P365MS. I see very little evidence of use but I feel that evidence. I can load the 10 round mags by hand. Not easy and glad I got an UpLula.

From the wall, typical longish creep to break (?) for a striker but very, very smooth creep, nice. I dry fired a new P365 at the shop, pretty gritty creep.

Based on the following vid, a gen 3 gun. Latest striker, and gen 3 barrel. I didn't take it apart beyond that. The grip module does show numbering which the video says is gen 1 or 2 so there's that FWIW.

Overall I couldn't be happier, sweet!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJEbvC58-ps

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ripley,

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8367 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post