October 08, 2026, 05:11 PM
SIGWolf10mm question
IMPE, a longer barrel/slide and more weight definitely help tame 10mm.
I have a Dan Wesson Bruin I really love to shoot as well as the SIG P220 10mm of which I have two.
Comparing my Colt Delta, which has been customized, and my Dan Wesson Valor in 10mm, there is notably less felt recoil with the Bruin and the SIGs.
October 08, 2026, 10:05 PM
VictimNoMoreThe aforementioned Tisas Yukon in Commander 4.25” size is really good.
Slim, all metal, Cerakoted so that sweat doesn’t bother it.
An absolute steal at $500-ish.
October 09, 2026, 05:03 AM
sourdough44I was lightly watching a western the other day, ‘Hannie Caulder’ it was. The lady was shooting a 45 cal handgun, her ‘instructor’ said the round would ‘knock a man off his feet’, or something to that effect.
I guess if they had the 10mm back in the day, he’d say the same thing? Just having a little fun.