SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    10mm question
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
10mm question Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
IMPE, a longer barrel/slide and more weight definitely help tame 10mm.

I have a Dan Wesson Bruin I really love to shoot as well as the SIG P220 10mm of which I have two.

Comparing my Colt Delta, which has been customized, and my Dan Wesson Valor in 10mm, there is notably less felt recoil with the Bruin and the SIGs.
 
Posts: 17357 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
The aforementioned Tisas Yukon in Commander 4.25” size is really good.
Slim, all metal, Cerakoted so that sweat doesn’t bother it.
An absolute steal at $500-ish.
 
Posts: 3978 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I was lightly watching a western the other day, ‘Hannie Caulder’ it was. The lady was shooting a 45 cal handgun, her ‘instructor’ said the round would ‘knock a man off his feet’, or something to that effect.

I guess if they had the 10mm back in the day, he’d say the same thing? Just having a little fun.
 
Posts: 7590 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    10mm question

© SIGforum 2026