SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma- SIG 6/8 Night Sights- New Winner is ArtieS
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma- SIG 6/8 Night Sights- New Winner is ArtieS Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Hey there, I have a karma and my loss is your gain. I purchased a new P229 9mm a couple of months back and the gun would not zero at 10 yards. Of course, a call to SIG netted the whole "combat" sight picture nonsense when I tried to explain that the gun had the wrong sights on it.

I replaced the sights with proper 8/8 Trijicon HD's and the gun zeros properly.

So, I have a set of standard nights sights that are 8 rear, and 6 front. They have some really light holster wear, and are bright.

Need a set? Enter the karma and they could be yours, along with an OpSpec Training hat.

I'll draw out a winner per the karmanator before the 4th.

Happy Independence Day!

Jones

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jljones,

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance at your generous Karma.

A Happy July 4th to you and yours.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in for the sights. My P226/9 could use them. Thanks for the chance!

ETA: Yes, my P226/9 actually uses #6 front, #8 rear (came from the factory with #6/#9).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigpond73,

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4935 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for this Karma. Exactly what I need! Thanks

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Sweet! I've got a 220, that the sights have have gone dim on. Would love to be considered in the drawing. Thanks.

Posts: 1276 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, I just noticed that the Trijicons on my p226 were completely out. A fresh set would be awesome! Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name and thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Please enter in your generous karma. I could use those on my 320 45. Thank you for the opportunity.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: remsig,

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My 229/.40 has gone from "dim" to "dark."

Thanks for the chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, perfect for my 220 , thanks

Posts: 33 | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
My P220 and P229 .40 have done dark. Please enter me in. Thanks!

Posts: 12474 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please!! My 229 sights have gone dark......some time ago. Thanx

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

My P229 thanks you.

Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you.

Posts: 1627 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4351 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 56 | Location: Alabaster, Alabama | Registered: January 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in for my 229

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Add me please, kind Sir!

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity - please count me in.

Cheers~

Posts: 907 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post