SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma- SIG 6/8 Night Sights- New Winner is ArtieS
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma- SIG 6/8 Night Sights- New Winner is ArtieS Login/Join 
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add me.
My 220 sights don't glow.
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would be great for my 2008 229 weak sights.

Posts: 44 | Registered: August 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, i hate the combat sight picture shit. Whoever came up with that tripe should be sentenced to 5 years hard time sandwiched between Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi each night with Chuck Schumer filling in for Mancy on Wednesday’s.

Posts: 6018 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Thank you for a chance at this karma! Have a safe and happy Independence Day.

Posts: 4454 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Please add me in.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
The night sights on my 229 need to be replaced. Please include me as well.

Thank you!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
I would like a set of night sights, thanks!

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity! My P226 could use replacements.

Posts: 27 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: October 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Jerry...please add my name to the list of candidates. My P225A1 (came front and rear with 6's). The "8" rear should put it right. I'll use the "8" rear and add my "6" to the Karma if chosen.
Thx. Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 728 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in...
Thanks, and regardless of whether or not I'm picked, a HAPPY & SAFE 4TH OF JULY jljones and everyone else.

Posts: 62 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 24, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a chance.

Stay Safe.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2039 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a great karma! I like older Sigs, and some of mine don't even have nights. Please count me and them in!

Posts: 1642 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Update in OP- I'm going to close this on July 4.

Check back for a winner then.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a a P239 in like new condition. Bad part is it has contrast sights and now I'm broke from buying the gun. So please.....count me in.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
A generous offer

I do have a P220 that could benefit from a set

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5181 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be blessed for my p229 build

Posts: 503 | Registered: January 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Happy fourth

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, as I have a P226 that could put them to work.

Thank You!!

Posts: 1335 | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Can a late entry be a winner? I certainly can use them to replace my old contrast sights.

Please enter me.

Thanks,

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please too. Thanks for the chance and Happy 4th to you!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post