SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Are the P220 10 round magazines reliable?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are the P220 10 round magazines reliable? Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I toy with getting a couple every now and then.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes. Just stay away from Promag.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
ProMag you say......I wouldn’t buy a ProMag for use as a doorstop. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
It may depend on the gun. No problems with an ST, feeding problems have cropped up with three different Match 220s if the pistols went 650-750 rounds without cleaning. I haven't shot the 10-round mags that much with a regular 220.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I've never had a single problem with one in a 220 SAO that wasn't directly related to a handload issue.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post