SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Tactical Mak Grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tactical Mak Grips Login/Join 
posted
I am looking at some replacement grips for the new P229 I just received yesterday. Has anyone found a review, purchased a set themselves, or spoken with anyone else who has a set of Tactical Mak Grips? They look great, but I do not know how durable they are. Thank you. Take care.

Posts: 5 | Registered: August 04, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Tactical Mak Grips. Never heard of them until you brought it up. Look great and cheap. Hmmm. They remind me of KSD grips, because they look similar. KSD grips suck. As far as I'm concerned, go Hogue for SIG aftermarket grips. They make a lot of factory grips for SIG.

Hogue is a member on here. Their grips are top-notch, and their CS is second to none.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was intending to purchase Hogue, but I saw these and thought...maybe. Thanks for the reply.

Posts: 5 | Registered: August 04, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tactical Mak Grips

LOL, I opened this thread wanting to know who is rocking a Makarov. So much so, that he wants grips for it?!

Looks like a site offering mystery-origin grips for a ton of guns. Their About Us page didn't help, LOL.

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post