SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 w/RMR holes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 w/RMR holes Login/Join 
posted
I'm thinking about grabbing a P320 Pro Carry (rear sight is dovetailed into the slide instead of being attached to the optic plate). Does anyone know if these are coming through with the extra set of screw holes that allows the mounting of the Trijicon RMR?

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Pro slides do have the RMR holes.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I thought most P320s had optics cuts for the Romeo optics and only the M17 had the cuts for the Trijicon RMR because of the government contract. But I can't remember where I heard that, maybe a youtube video, so can't be sure if it's correct or not. It's hard to tell what's what because SIGs website doesn't really define if the cuts are compatible or not unless you read the questions and answers for each specific product and hope someone already asked that question. I would probably ask SIG directly, either thru a phone call, email or product question, before I spent any money.

Posts: 3382 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From what I've read, Sig does not use the same threads as Trijicon and therefore, the RMR supplied screws will not work. In addition, although the footprint fits, there will be gap in the slide if you mount an RMR. These guys: https://chpws.com/ make an adapter plate to fill in the gap and also includes screws. Lots of info in this thread here:
https://www.northeastshooters....-rmr-install.402317/

Posts: 493 | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi - newbie to the forum here. I bought a P320 AXG Pro in September. It's the 4.7 inch Pro slide and was cut for the RMR as well as the Romeo...

NRA Certified Instructor
Sig P320 AXGPro / P365X
Various HK / S&W / Browning

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 10, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I have a spare RMR06 collecting dust and a coworker just got in an older X Carry in FDE. I really liked it. I’m going to order the X Carry Pro (same price but only available in black).

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ZEV Z320 slides are machined from real Sig blanks and have an RMR specific cut. This is the best solution for RMR's since the optic sits low. Suppressor height sights are actually a bit tall, so I use Dawson iron sights that are a bit lower.

M17's M18's and X-series with the rear sight plates have the Delta Point Pro holes which are the same as the Romeo 1 Pro holes.

X Series Pro slides have the Delta/Romeo holes and the RMR holes, with the WRONG thread pitch. I have a Sig X-Carry Pro slide with both sets of holes. The CHPWS gap filler plate isn't too bad but you have to use the screws they provide. And it works OK with Sig suppressor height sights.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post