SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is your favorite Sig pistol ?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite Sig pistol ? Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I'd have to say P220 but, like '.38supersig' choosing one would be tough...

9mm European & American ('82 & '94) :

.38 Super European & American (82' & '94):

Classic West German .45's ('95 & '96):

21st Century .45's ('02 & '06):

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1311 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
That's a cool looking pic Newf! My answer to the OP's question is W. German P226, without a doubt. It's actually my favorite pistol period.

Posts: 1958 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Oh, btw, this is my favorite SIG. Razz

Whatever.... You don't even have enough to put a P in front of it, you are no true fan. Wink

He could make a P out of his Nickel ones.

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Out of all my SIG's I would have to say my favorite is my 94 vintage 220.
Second would be my 245.
Love the classic series, but I do have to say I love my 320 also.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I've always been a P-220 fan, but the shiznitz is the the P220-10mm SAO. It is the most accurate pistol I own, and I love shooting it.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Right now, 225A1: extremely accurate, a joy to shoot. I am picking up a 220 Carry next week, so it might change after I put some rounds down range.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How can I pick my favorite SIG?
It's like trying to pick your favorite child!
So I'll tell my SIG's the same thing I told my kids . . .
. . . You are all unique, special, wonderful, and LOVED just the way you are!
=P250C
=P239
=M11A1

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig 239 SAS in .40. Unfortunately I sold it a couple years back.

Posts: 379 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tcfiero:
quote:
quote:
Oh, btw, this is my favorite SIG. Razz

Whatever.... You don't even have enough to put a P in front of it, you are no true fan. Wink

He could make a P out of his Nickel ones.

I'd love to see that......If you happen to be bored this weekend 12131....

I downloaded the picture this time. Now if anyone calls me a gun nut, I'll whip out my phone and show em. Now this is a gun nut.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
P228 by a mile.

Mine got a crack in the frame in a car wreck. But one day I shall have another.

In second place is my P250 in .357 SIG, which I now carry daily.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AUTiger89,

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

That would be another monumental taking. One of these days. One of these days, it will happen, before I dissolve the collection. But, in the meantime, the following will have to do (tcfiero is right on Wink ).

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That would be another monumental taking. One of these days. One of these days, it will happen, before I dissolve the collection. But, in the meantime, the following will have to do (tcfiero is right on Wink ).

I so despise and envy you all at the same time!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please, please, please make that pic before you give them all away.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm over semi autos with hammers. They just don't work for how I carry. So my favorite Sig's are the P320's

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 29, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Swiss SIG P210, without a doubt.
Second would be the P220 ST.

Fortunately I own both. Wink

Posts: 717 | Location: South Germany | Registered: February 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mosquito!!!! Haaaaaa

Seriouly it would be my M11-A1

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
Mine have been the P229 and P220. I've owned most of the others from time to time, but these two stand out.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Currently only own three, a P226 WG, P232, and aP239-9mm. With the exception of the 232 which I dislike, I like the 226 and 239 equally as much, but for different reasons of course.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
This month, it’s the P226

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post