SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Chance to buy P320 45
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chance to buy P320 45 Login/Join 
posted
...with 7 mags. Is it worthwhile in 45? What say ye?

Posts: 907 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My current EDC is the the 320 Compact .45 with manual safety. I put a GrayGuns flat trigger in it and for me, it is very 1911 like. Lighter than a Commander with greater capacity. Accurate and great trigger.
I may get a full size to try out!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
I have the P320 Carry in 45acp. I find it fits my hand well and absorbs recoil better than any other 45 I own.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I have a full size, large grip module, with a Gray Guns curved trigger.

Accurate and fun to shoot.

If the price is right go for it.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the Compact and Full size in 45 ACP, and they are among my favorites.

A superior pilot is best defined as one who uses his superior judgment to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.

Posts: 369 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
Another vote to buy it.
I have a full size P320 .45acp that I carry for work everyday. I’ve got about 2K rounds through it and it’s one of the nicest .45acp pistols that I’ve shot. Recoil is soft and it shoots lights out for me.

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10454 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I had one and sold it (regretfully). They are outstanding pistols...I’m just more of a Glock guy. I was able to hit a steel silhouette at 100+ yards with it. So if you like the feel of it I’d pick it up.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
The 320 compact 45 is my EDC and it works well for me.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vero8:
I have the P320 Carry in 45acp. I find it fits my hand well and absorbs recoil better than any other 45 I own.

How would yu compare its felt recoil to that of an all-steel 1911?

Posts: 841 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a P320 45 which was a 2015 build. The trigger was great and the gun was accurate. It was very soft shooting for a 45. I did have issues with failure to extract and traded it after sending it to sig for the voluntary upgrade and a new extractor. I would have kept it if I wasn’t so invested in the M&P platform

Posts: 34 | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toivo:
How would yu compare its felt recoil to that of an all-steel 1911?

--------------------
The P320 has a milder recoil impulse(slightly) than my stainless 1911. YMMV.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
It's a great shooter in either 4.9" and 3.7". Go for it!

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
2 year old post.

Posts: 3374 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post