SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M&P 2.0 in .40 S&W
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&P 2.0 in .40 S&W Login/Join 
posted
I've got an M&P Compact 2.0 in 9mm and it compares very favorably to my G19. I probably shoot the Glock a little better right now, but that may be a function of experience.

I like having pairs of pistols in 9mm and 40.......just because. I've got a 19/23 combination already and am thinking about an M&P 40 Compact to pair with the 9. It may fill the role of a bedside pistol with a TLR1 mounted.

Any particular issues with the M&P 40 I need to be aware of?

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a M&P 2.0 Compact in .40 S&W. No issues with it. Reliable and accurate. I shoot it better than my Glock 22.

If you like your 9mm M&P there is no reason you shouldn't like one in .40.

Cliff
FPD ret., USN ret., NRA Lifer

Posts: 45 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have a 2.0 - 40 Compact and just love it. I'm thinking it may become my new CCW. Accurate, reliable, light and compact..Doesn't get better than that.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at palmetto state armory 40 compact 299$ today

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Thanks for the heads up. I actually ordered one from Bud's a few days ago for $325. Not quite as good as your deal, but still pretty cheap!

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post